Friday, January 21, 2011

Notes from a busy week

I think I taped auditions for 9 people, plus the 3 auditions I went to, plus our largest auditions class in baton rouge in over a year... All in the last 36 hours. I'm exhausted and that's good because things are picking up again!

Some notes from the week...

- Be sure to get on Dropbox.com and register for a free account. This will allow you access to the sides that I will put in my dropbox before classes.

- For uploading videos and sharing with others, I use Phanfare.com. I have a paid account with them, so I forget what the free account consists of but I know they offer a free one for people who will only use it every now and then.

- Congrats to the little booking machine, Mattie Liptak, again. Mattie was cast as a high school student on episode 205 of the HBO series Treme! He's on fire!!!!

- Casting is going on this week and next week for the following projects:
Seven Below Zero
Justice for Natalee
Hound Dogs
Treme
Abe Lincoln:Vampire Hunter


Let's hope this is a sign of how busy 2011 will be.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment